1277 Santa Anita Court Woodland, CA 95776
We are in search of a well-rounded professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career. If you are eager to learn, grow, and collaborate with some of the most innovative professionals in the industry, then Star Staffing is for you.
Type: Direct Hire
FT/PT: FT plus overtime
Pay: $24.50-$38/hr DOE
Perks: $3,000 Signing bonus (Paid in increments)
3 reasons why this company is for you:
- Dynamic Company Driven by its Vision and Core Values
- Be part of an established family-owned company
- Generous Health Insurance Benefit Package
What we’re expecting:
The Maintenance Technician will report directly to the Maintenance Supervisor and collaborate independently with coworkers. Your main goal is to ensure the safety of yourself and others, as well as restore and maintain the quality of machinery, equipment, and workspaces. You will find the most success in this role embracing our core values and setting a clear example of a safe and healthy environment.
- Repairs to infrastructure, tools, equipment, and machines (etc. Production, packaging, & Blending equipment).
- Equipment and part installation, including troubleshooting issues
- Abide by all food and facility safety protocols and guidelines
- Operating, maintaining, and repairs to company’s forklifts
You’re good at:
- Safety policies, protocols and procedures
- Time management
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and communication skills
- Knowledge of, and functions of equipment
- Work orders and logs
- Food processing or food packing industry experience (Required)
- A.A. Degree or related certification and or the combination of education a relevant work experience (Required)
- Welding Certification (Plus)
About Star Staffing:
A women-powered workforce solutions and staffing company serving Northern California with offices in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Napa, Fairfield, Sacramento, Lodi, Hayward, and Manteca. We offer local expertise and service and provide a wide range of positions and industries.