Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Our client is seeking a Machine Operator to support the Production Department. As a Machine Operator, you ll be responsible in operating equipment by following safety procedures, make adjustments as needed, focus on quality control, and communicate effectively with the production team. The Machine Operator position is temp to hire for the right person!
Pay: $13 -14.50/hr
You re good at:
- Working with other in a team setting
- Great attention to detail
- Mechanically inclined
- Great Communication skills
- Problem Solver
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months of related experience
- You' re ready to start immediately
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!