Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Our client is seeking the very best quality Production Operators to support the manufacturing department. As a Production Operator, you ll be responsible for assembling products and operating equipment, while following and observing all safe practices . The Production Operator will be instrumental in the success of the manufacturing department.
Ideal shift is 7am - 7pm or 7pm - 7am, (12) twelve hour shifts, 3-4 days per work. Must work at least two weekends per month.
Compensation: $11.50 - $11.75/hr
You re good at:
- Working in hot environment
- Working as part of a team
- Working with your hands
- Attention to detail
- Previous production or manufacturing knowledge preferred
- Previous experience working long shifts.
- You re ready to start immediately
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!