Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Machine Operator III
Santa Rosa, CA
Santa Rosa, CA
Our client, an award-winning food manufacturer, is seeking a Machine Operator III to support the Manufacturing Department. As a Machine Operator, you ll be responsible in Operating machine(s) as defined in the Machine Operator Manual following all safety procedures. Adjusts machinery when operating and ensures machine adjustments or changes of materials is done on a timely manner. The Operator must demonstrate a detailed understanding of the quality requirements for the product being produced and able to make adjustments as necessary to achieve maximum quality. This position has a direct effect on the quality of our products. The Operator performs minor preventative maintenance (PMs) as necessary and evaluates upstream and downstream canning line dependencies and communicates changes to other operators or line personnel. This requires communication skills to maintain upstream and downstream equipment in harmony. The operator is responsible for evaluating through problems and bottlenecks and making reasonable recommendations to resolve. The operator is responsible for communicating quality related issues to their Team Lead, Shift Lead and/or Supervisor using the appropriate sense of urgency. The operator is responsible for troubleshooting equipment effectively and appropriately seeking assistance of a trained Mechanic. When necessary clearly communicate equipment problems to a Mechanic in detail.
Our client is looking to start someone immediately.
Schedule: 3: 00pm-4: 00pm start time
You re good at:
- Working with people
- Great attention to detail
- Mechanically inclined
- Great Communication skills
- Problem Solver
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of related experience
- You re ready to start immediately
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!
Please email Luz Zavala at Luz@starhr.Com or call her at (707) 544-4449. We look forward to hearing from you!