Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Our client is seeking the very best quality landscaping associates to support the facility. As a landscaping associate, you ll be responsible for trimming, mowing and maintaining the outdoor landscaping . The landscaping associate will be instrumental in the upkeep and success of the facility.
Ideal schedule is 8am-4: 30pm. (some evenings and weekends may be required)
You re good at:
- Working outdoors
- working as part of a team
- working with your hands
- attention to detail
- Previous landscaping and irrigation knowledge preferred
- Previous 1-2 years working outdoors performing general labor duties
- Previous maintenance experience
- You re ready to start immediately
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!