Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Saint Helena, CA
St. Helena, CA
Our client is seeking a lab technician to support the winemaking and lab department. As a lab technician this harvest, you ll be responsible for validating compliance to product specifications and adherence to GMP s through routine and advanced chemical analyses on juices, wine, spirits, and other company products.
Ideal schedule is 6am-2: 30pm, 5-6 days/week. Pay Rate is $15.0)
You re good at:
- Standing on your feet for 8 hours each day
- Attention to detail
- Following directions
- Basic computer skills including web navigation and data entry
- Communicating effectively
- Building relationships and teamwork
- Associates/two year degree or equivalent experience such as good science, chemistry, or 2-5 years of wine related experience
- Must speak fluent English
- Knowledge of various wine types
- Strong knowledge of analytical procedures and mathematics
- You re ready to start immediately
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!