Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Lab Technician - Entry level
Our client is seeking the very best quality! Attention-to-detail is key for this Lab Tech position. As an Entry Level Lab Technician you ll be responsible for monitoring the fermentation of tanks and barrels as well as sample analysis. The Entry Level Lab Technician will be instrumental in the success of the Lab department. This is a weekend job on Saturdays and Sundays but with potential to lead to more. This is a perfect match for someone looking for some extra hours during the weekend and gaining experience in the wine industry, no related experience necessary!
Schedule: Weekends, 8am start time (4-5 hours per day) Saturday and Sundays.
You re good at:
- Attention to detail
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Previous winery experience preferred
- Comfortable working in Lab/Warehouse environment
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!