Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Inventory Coordinator II
Santa Rosa, CA
Santa Rosa, CA
Our client, an award-winning food manufacturer, is seeking an Inventory Coordinator II to support the warehouse Department. As an Inventory Coordinator, you ll be responsible for assuring the accuracy, organization, and record all inventory transactions such as material request, WIP completions, and material logs. This is a great opportunity if you re looking to gain more experience.
Our client is looking to start someone immediately.
Schedule: 6am to 2: 30pm Monday through Friday, some Saturdays
You re good at:
- Working with people
- Great attention to detail
- Keeping confidential information private
- Staying calm during difficult situations
- Office suite; MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of related experience
- You re ready to start immediately
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!
Please email Luz Zavala at Luz@starhr.Com or call her at (707) 544-4449. We look forward to hearing from you!