651 Yolanda Ave. Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Santa Rosa, CA
Salary Range: $DOE
Our client is seeking a HR Lead with ROUNDED experience for a local long-standing nonprofit chain. You will support an organization of 300 employees. You are a team player and do not need much direction. This is an opportunity to grow a department.
You’re good at:
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field with at least five years of exempt level human resources experience.
• Comprehensive knowledge of all human resources functions, including HIPAA.
• Comprehensive knowledge of workers’ compensation, safety and risk management, including compliance.
• Experience participating on teams at a strategic level.
• Experience developing and managing budgets.
• Ability to compile and analyze data, and report information in meaningful formats.
• Experience in project management.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Ability to communicate professionally, effectively and persuasively both orally and in writing at all levels of the organization and to diverse populations.
• Demonstrate commitment to working collaboratively with clients, government, education and community based organizations.
• Superior problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (including Excel and PowerPoint)
Please email resumes to Jkraus@starhr.com