Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Graveyard Product Handler
Grave Shift Material Handler
Join a local manufacturing company as a part of their production team.
- Good eye-hand coordination with the ability to follow directions.
- Minimum 3 yrs. Experience previous experience in Production environment
- Proficient Excel skills
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages. Multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
- Operate Granulating machines by feeding bulk materials into machine and arranging for output
- Load, unload and start high temperature processing ovens
- Analyze written and verbal instructions to determine operation sequences
- Accurately verify weights using measuring instruments (scales)
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Manually and accurately logging the inventory and usage of raw materials in data sheet
- Perform monthly physical inventory and update changes
- Organize molded product into appropriately sized batches and load/unload into thermal processing ovens
- May be tasked with performing other duties within the facility
For immediate consideration, please email resumes to marilyn@starhr.Com