Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Front Desk Administrator
Our client is seeking the very best quality and customer-minded Front Desk Administrator to support a busy manufacturing company in Solano County. As an Front Desk Administrator, you ll be responsible for answering incoming lines, greeting guests, issuing badges, and assisting with basic invoicing. The Front Desk Administrator will be instrumental in the success of the production and HR team.
Ideal schedule is Monday thru Friday from 7: 45am to 4: 30pm (negotiable).
You re good at:
- Answering multi-phone line systems
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Attention to detail
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Purchase Orders (P.O.' s)
- Previous 1-2 years working in an office environment or Front Desk duties
- Previous invoicing experience
- Superber communication skills
- You re ready to start immediately
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!