Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Front Desk Administrator
The Front Desk Administrator is the first point of contact for candidates coming to Star Staffing. The Administrator is under the direction of the Regional Manager and provides support to all other office staff, and maintains the candidate flow throughout the office.
The Administrator' s hours are 8: 00 a.M.-5: 00 p.M Monday thru Friday.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate Staff person, provides information to callers and take messages when Staff is unavailable.
- Greets and directs visitors.
- Miscellaneous administrative duties; i.E., filing, creating documents, labels, copying, faxing, etc.
- Assist Staffing Associate or Staffing Specialist with various tasks as requested.
- Maintain office files.
- Prescreens and qualifies incoming applicant calls and schedules interview appointments for potential applicants.
- Bilingual: Fluent English/Spanish Speaking
- 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.)
- PTO, Health, dental, vision, and supplemental disability
- Paid Weekly!
- We are fun to work with!
- Competitive salary!