Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Long Term Assignment (possibility for full-time position)
Monday - Friday
5: 00AM 1: 30PM
Star Staffing is looking for a Forklift Operator who is experienced with operating an industrial truck to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks.
- Returns unused materials to the correct storage area upon verification of item and quantity with production.
- Receives all incoming materials and purchased finished goods and verifies accuracy upon receipt.
- Ensures the accuracy of all inventory through accurate cycle counting and documentation of product movements.
- Ensures that all shipping/receiving loading/unloading and storage areas are kept clean and orderly.
- Maintains the neatness of the pallet area located on the outside of the production facility adjacent to shipping.
- Must have minimum of 1 year forklift experience.
- Pick up pallets of cased goods, packaging supplies, product, ingredients and/or chemicals and transports them as necessary.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work regularly scheduled overtime including weekends if and/or when necessary.
- Able to stay on task and motivated.
- Must be able to trouble shoot and perform critical thinking on the job.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must understand Basic Math Skills
- Ability to keep focus under stressful situations.
- Must adhere to company values.
For immediate consideration please send resumes to yvonne@starhr.Com