500 Devlin Rd Suite #101 , Ste. 202 Napa, CA 94558
Warehouse Forklift Operator
Napa , CA
We are looking for passionate associates with great work ethic who are ready to take their warehouse experience to the next level! The primary responsibilities of the Forklift operator are to move pallets from one location to another. All Forklift operators are asked to operate forklifts with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Operate Forklift and work under the direction of the warehouse manager.
Compensation: $18.00+ DOE
Schedule: M-F 08:30am-5:00pm
You’re good at:
- Loading and unloading of all delivery trucks.
- Assures compliance with workplace safety procedures.
- Receive and inspect external packaging for all incoming shipments.
- Review incoming deliveries and outgoing shipments, report discrepancies to appropriate personnel.
- Prepare packing lists and other shipping documentation as necessary.
- Take and record inventories of dry goods used in the bottling of wine – including but not limited to bottles, corks, capsules, labels, cartons, and pallets.
- Process lost freight or shipping damages claims.
- Maintain all shipping and receiving records in both NAV and ACCESS; posting, creating, filing and sharing of shipment, transfers and removal documents with appropriate departments. Perform daily reconciliation of posted/scheduled/shipments in both NAV and Access.
- Maintain and Edit labeling project spreadsheet for production use and prepare International shipment labels as needed and directed.
- Order scheduling for all fulfillment, verifying product availability and determining shipment location.
- Schedule and maintain the Shipping Calendar in Microsoft Outlook to reflect daily logistical shipping demands and shipping dock/forklift activities.
- Coordinate logistical shipping demands of inventory between all Company locations.
- Organizes stored cased goods inventory by item and lot number
- Load Transfer Orders created by Shipping and Receiving admin; tallying pallets and case count by lot. Same as the on the BOL.
- Excellent communication and social skills required.
- Forklift Experience Sit Down/Clamp
- 2-3 years’ experience as a warehouse worker or equivalent.
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Reaching over shoulders with weight of up to 45lbs.
- Repeated bending and twisting for up to 8 hours.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with!