Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Santa Rosa, CA
Temp to Hire
Primarily duties include mixing batches of batter according to company formula.This is part of core team in the production department of a local food company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows written procedures for mixing raw ingredients to make dough
- Understand the key components of dough development and techniques, and ability to communicate with Line Operator (water absorption, mix time, dough texture and temperature)
- Maintains log of mixes and ingredients used
- Operates machinery used for mixing and loading
- Frequent use of hand-held device for inventory transactions and lot traceability
- Routine use of touch screen technology (water meter, waste scale, hand-held device and touch computer screen)
- Checks product for quality control and reports to the Quality Control technician
- Follow company safety regulations such as: Lock and Tag Out and Hearing Conservation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required, Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school education, and one year related experience or training, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Technology savvy; ability to work with touch screen computer equipment and data entry tools
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals
- Ability to speak effectively with groups
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) capabilities is a plus
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORK ENVIRONMENT
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- The employee frequently is required to walk and climb or balance
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
For immediate consideration, please call 707-544-4449.