Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Electronic Computer Technician
Our client is seeking a dependable and adaptable Electronic Computer Technician. Responsibilities include troubleshooting, assembling and disassembling electronic components and overall contributions for the success of the department.
Day shift Monday to Friday 8am-5: 00pm
You re good at:
- Performing routine testing, checkout, troubleshooting and repairing defective boards.
- Analyzing and interpreting test data.
- Interpreting mechanical assembly and fabrication drawings for use in parts, and diagnosis of root cause for failure.
- Surface mounting and thru-hole soldering.
- 1-2 years of experience as Electronic Computer Technician.
- Experience disassembling and assembling security cameras.
- Experience using devices such as oscilloscopes and voltage meters.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.