Aim for the right job. Apply today!
The Distribution Manager is responsible for direct communications with customers, processing deliveries & customer service duties, and oversee 2 direct reports. This person reports to the Operations Director.
- High School Diploma
- Clean Driving Record
- Forklift Cert preferred (on-site training)
- Experience with Shipping & Receiving
- Follows all company policies related to work rules, company policy and department procedures
- Makes safety and customer service a priority.
- Loads trucks for both internal and external customers as required.
- Replaces inventory in the warehouse area as product is sold.
- Picks orders for delivery
- Receive product, ensuring what is received is what is ordered.
- Maintains the immediate work area in a safe, organized manner at all times.
- Put away/store received product in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all products are stored in the proper locations.
- Performs cycle counts.
- Display exemplary, courteous behavior at all times while assisting customers and working with fellow employees.
- Display the ability to set priorities, always exhibiting a customer first approach to completing duties.
- Takes the initiative to make improvements in the warehouse area.
- Makes the effort to learn all product lines offered by General Woodcraft.
- Performs all other assigned duties to the satisfaction of the West Coast Regional Manager
Please send resumes to jkraus@starhr.Com