Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Customer Service Representative
Santa Rosa, CA
Santa Rosa, CA
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Representative, looking for the very best quality, attention-to-detail is must, and this Customer Service position is to support the Customer Service and Sales departments. As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for responding to customer requests, inquiries and questions via phone and e-mail.
Schedule: Monday Friday 8: 00am-5: 00pm
You re good at:
- Attention to detail
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Responds to customer requests and questions regarding service, products and account information.
- Responds to customers via phone, fax, mail, and email in a timely and courteous manner.
- Analyzes and rectifies customer concerns using established procedures and medical device regulations.
- Provides appropriate technical and/or product-related information.
- Effectively communicates customer issues and concerns to all applicable internal staff members.
- Documents all contacts, actions, and responses in customer database.
- Organizes and maintains file system; files correspondence and other records.
- Maintains working knowledge of products and/or services.
- Prepares reports and correspondence as needed.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED degree. Bachelor s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Experience in regulated industry preferred
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!