Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative acts as the key interface between customer, field sales team and operations support to ensure excellent service and overall customer satisfaction. Assist in all aspects of customer service including order processing and inventory management.
- Assist field sales staff with the preparation and documentation of product recommendations and use records.
- Assist with electronic order entry and processing (sales order, shipping documents, invoicing) utilizing JD Edwards Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
- Respond to customer sales inquiries in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner.
- Assist Branch Manager and field sales staff with product use forecast, sales reporting and budget preparation.
- As part of the support team, document and process product use recommendations as required.
- Utilizing JDE, enter and process customers orders as requested. Meet or exceed timelines established under Timely Transaction Processing policy (TTP)
- Work closely with office team to ensure adequate inventory levels are maintained to meet customer needs.
- Assist Sales Team in accurate customer pricing and quickly resolve any inquires or concerns.
- Prepare standard use and sales reports as well as any custom reports as requested by management, sales and customer.
- Assist Sales Team in annual budget preparation and monthly budget vs. Actual reports
- At the direction of the Branch Manager, assist other office team members in administrative tasks.
- Proven experience as customer service representative.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills between both customers and fellow employees.
- Must have excellent communication skills utilizing all media (Phone, e-mail, text)
- Dependable with attention to detail.
- Proficient with computers utilizing Microsoft Windows, Windows applications and ERP order entry systems. JD Edwards practice and process training will be provided.
- High school diploma
Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
$17-20 an hour D.O.E.
For immediate consideration please apply online at www.Starhr.Com and email resumes to Bianca@starhr.Com