Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Credit Card Product Manager
Our client is seeking an outstanding communicator who is highly organized and deadline-oriented Credit Card Product Manager. As the Credit Card Product Manager, you ll be responsible for developing and managing staff, providing strategic planning of payment product direction and features and developing annual plans.
You re good at:
- Develop and execute a strategic payment product plan. Develop, maintain, and fully understand product descriptions, including how the products work from start to finish.
- Research new and existing payment products. Monitor industry trends, including researching competitor practices and pricing.
- Develop portfolio and member base segmentation strategies to deliver the highest value to cardholders while maximizing marketing program returns.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) for interaction with peers, subordinates, management and functional support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Proven ability to contribute to and execute strategic plans.
- Providing strong leadership and mentoring skills.
- Bachelor' s degree from four-year College or University
- 5 years financial institution experience
- 3 years card product management experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including ability to tailor communications based on audience