Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Our client is seeking a precise, organized and self-motivated Credit Assistant. As the Credit Assistant, you ll be responsible for reviewing credit requests, JDE Address Book maintenance, reporting duties, as well as preparation and maintenance of all security documentation. The Credit Assistant will be instrumental in the success of the Customer Financial Services Team.
You re good at:
- Reviewing accounts and making the proper changes.
- Providing support by preparing, validating, and distributing statistical data via reports.
- Providing support to customers and employees in account reconciliations.
- Requesting credit bureau reports and/or other credit investigation functions.
- Experienced with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Knowledge of credit and applicable laws and regulations, beneficial.
- 2-4 years administrative experience, preferred in commercial credit / financial services
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
Schedule Monday to Friday 8: 00am-5: 00pm