Aim for the right job. Apply today!
The Controller serves as a key leadership member overseeing accounting, financial reports, tax functions, and business affairs.
- BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting
- Prior ERP system experience is required, prior experience in ERP system conversion preferred, experience in manufacturing
Primary Job Functions
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the timely financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Overviews accounts receivables
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end financial closure.
- Analyzes the financial reports
- Reports deviations to budget
- Provides management with actual departmental and product costing data
- Ensure the daily and monthly Bank Compliance activities
- Lead all Federal and State Tax inquiry
- Compiles semi-annual budget and forecasting activities.
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
- Responds to inquiries from the CEO regarding financial results
Compensation- $90-110k/year DOE
Email resume to marilyn@starhr.Com