Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Rancho Cordova, CA
Greater Sacramento, CA
Schedule Monday to Friday 8: 30am-5: 30pm
Our growing client is seeking an outstanding communicator who is highly organized and deadline-oriented Direct Hire Compliance Manager. As the Compliance Manager, you ll be responsible for leading a solid compliance team, directing day to day activities of the compliance team and providing hands on contributions to the team. The Compliance Manager will be instrumental in the success of the organization.
You re good at:
- Providing strong leadership and mentoring skills.
- Full understanding of national and state compliance
- Previous Management experience of at least 5 years +
- Working towards culture of transparency
- Understanding of Insurance Sales Credentialing
- Being team oriented and providing hands on contribution to a team.
- Must have a Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, Communication Studies, Healthcare Administration or related discipline.
- You have experience in Health Care or Insurance
- Bachelor s Degree in the above categories or higher education
- Direct Hire position
- Benefits, Health, Medical, Dental and Vision, 401k, Education Reimbursement, and many others.