Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Client Success Manager
Santa Rosa, CA
- Serve as main contact ensuring top notch service and strong partnerships.
- Ensure account goals for sales and profitability are met and exceeded.
- Achieve quality results based on client retention, fill ratios, and turnover.
- Troubleshoot and exhibit excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Manage clients with strong attention to risk management, compliance, quality of candidates, and legalities.
- Work with internal team members to develop effective recruitment plans to fully satisfy clients needs.
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Monitor client accounts and initiate corrective action, plans, and maintenance, as appropriate
- Maintain positive customer relations and overall service experience
- Compiles and creates Quarterly Business Review and other data tracking specific metrics needed by the client.
- Treat clients in a consistent, courteous and efficient manner.
- Inform Vice President of critical issues/updates affecting the relationship and partner with VP to resolve issues immediately.
- Conduct arrival calls, quality checks, and follow-up calls.
- Document activity and updates including orders received into database.
- Ensure all clients files are up-to-date, compliant, and all information is in the database.
- Assist with promotion of client loyalty programs, company' s brand, and advertisement of positions.
- Create and prepare business proposals, business reviews, and other needed presentations or materials.