Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Santa Rosa, CA
The Individual selected for this position must be reliable, possess a good work ethic and have the desire to develop skills to advance in the company. In addition, must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in English. Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. On a repetitive basis, work standing up and walk on concrete surfaces for extended periods of time. Must be able to work any shift and overtime as needed.
Primary Job Functions
- Follow and observe all safe cellar practices
- Sanitation in all areas ( facility and equipment)
- Setup, operate, clean and sanitize transfer pumps and lines, Plate & Frame, Diatomaceous Earth, Cross Flow, and Membrane filters.
- Balance work orders
- Wine transfer, racking and blending
- Understanding of barrel operations, racking, filling and topping
- Perform regular wash-down / chemical sanitation and / or chemical clean of bottling line filler and related equipment on daily shut-down shift.
- Filter operation, pressure leaf, lees, pad, membrane, and sterile filtration
- Chemical additions to wine and juice
- Hand scrub (with brush) pumps / fittings / miscellaneous equipment parts as needed.
- Team leader, ability to direct team members to achieve established production standards
- Forklift operation, barrels and case goods is a plus
- Other duties assigned by Foreman or Cellarmaster
- Must read and write in English.
- 1+ years of related experience.
$13.50 - $15.00 DOE
Please send resumes to aracely@starhr.Com or call 707-575-5005.