Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Our goal? To make finding a job effortless for you!
Your Job is here, Waste No Time and Apply now!
Temp full time position, possibly temp to hire for right candidate.
Do you like labor intensive work? We have just the job for you!
Primary Responsibilities: Perform cellar maintenance and operations duties.
- Open availability (Monday-Saturday and possibly Sundays during peak times, 10+ hour shifts)
- Pays attention to detail
- Hard working
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work safely in cellar, including proper handling techniques for hazardous
Primary Job Functions
- Performs all routine and com plex barrel work including the operation of the barrel line
- Maintains conditions of cellar equipment and ensures maintenance needs and requirements are met
- Knowledge and proper handling of all chemicals used such as cleaners and additives in cellar operations
- Performs and leads all phases of harvest related activities such as the operations of crushers, presses, drain/press, and pump over and juice/racking
- Other duties as assigned
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time and to lift 50 lbs repeatedly for periods up to an hour.
$15 - $19 DOE
Must pass background check and drug test.
For immediate consideration, please call 707-265-9911