Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Our client is seeking the very best quality cellar associates to support the cellar department. As a cellar associate, you ll be responsible for sanitation in all areas, wine transfer, racking and blending while following and observing all safe cellar practices . The cellar associates will be instrumental in the success of the cellar department.
Ideal schedule is Monday thru Friday from 6: 00am to 2: 30pm (negotiable).
You re good at:
- working as part of a team
- working with your hands
- attention to detail
- Previous cellar and warehouse knowledge preferred
- Previous 1-2 years working in warehouse performing general labor duties
- Previous bottling or cellar experience
- You re ready to start immediately
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!