Aim for the right job. Apply today!
SANTA ROSA, CA
Monday-Friday 7: 30am-4: 00pm
The Bottling Line Worker performs general production work and may rotate between dumping station, foiling station, packing stations, stacking station and bottling line
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in set-up, clean-up of bottling line
- Basic Sanitation of tanks, pumps and hoses
- Assists on routine maintenance of machinery.
- Rotates between various functions on bottling line
- Assists in inspection of finished goods for quality control purposes
- Fully supports the policies and procedures
- Fully supports the commitment towards safety practices and policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Bottling Manager.
- 1 to 2 years of previous experience on a bottling line.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Team Oriented
- Able to work well in fast paced environment
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- Quality conscious person
- Must have reliable transportation, be punctual and maintain good attendance
Physical Requirements: Frequency:
High Eye-Hand Coordination Frequent
Lifting-Heavy (> 50LBs.) Frequent
Lifting-Medium (< 50LBs.) Frequent
Sight Acuity Far Frequent
Sight Acuity Near Frequent
Sight Depth & Color Acuity Frequent
Standing and/or Walking Frequent
Talking (Loud and/or clear) Frequent
Mandatory Overtime Work Occasional
Noisy Work Areas Occasional
Work from Elevated Position Occasional
Dirty/Dusty Environment Occasional
For immediate consideration please call 707-575-5005 and ask for speak to a recruiter.