Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Our client is seeking the very best quality bottling associates to support the bottling department. As a bottling associate, you ll be responsible for working a line dumping bottles, applying capsules to the bottle, packing and stacking the finished cases . The bottling associates will be instrumental in the success of the mobile bottling department.
Ideal schedule is Monday thru Friday from 7: 00am to 3: 00pm (possible overtime).
You re good at:
- working as part of a team
- working with your hands
- attention to detail
- Previous warehouse and wine knowledge preferred
- Previous 1-2 years working in warehouse performing general labor duties
- Previous bottling experience
- You re ready to start immediately
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!
Apply online www.Starhr.Com or email your resume directly to lili@starhr.Com