Aim for the right job. Apply today!
San Rafael, CA
Star Staffing is a local, women-owned, full-service staffing partner serving businesses and job seekers throughout Sonoma, Marin, Napa, Solano, and surrounding counties .
Our goal? To make finding a job effortless for you!
Your Job is here, Waste No Time and Apply now!
San Rafael, CA
Local manufacturing company is seeking a compounding technician to assist in the compounding (batch making) of all cosmetic formula. Produce each batch in an accurate and timely manner. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and dedicated individual who is able to work in a high paced and demanding environment.
- Experience in an industrial or manufacturing setting.
- Proven experience in the application of Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Prefer a background in cosmetics, or in chemical compounding, an industrial kitchen, steam kettles or related experience.
- An independent, organized self-starter & team player who can assess needs and deliver results.
- Basic computer skills including Word, Excel, & database entry.
- Proficient in weights & measures.
- Amazing attention to detail.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Forklift experience preferred.
Primary Job Functions
- Mix, blend, cook, pump, and perform all tasks related to completing all required batches following batch record and job order schedule.
- Understand and follow all Job Orders to obtain daily production goals.
- Ensure previously weighed materials are accurate.
- Perform all tasks as required to maintain accurate inventories.
- Be conscious of and follow all quality control/quality assurance procedures. Communicate concerns, issues, and anomalies with the QC department.
- Maintain accurate recordkeeping on batch records, log books and other documentation as required including measurements, temperatures, and specifications.
- Follow proper handling and storage of all goods. Hazardous materials must be properly labeled and stored and used with appropriate equipment and PPEs.
- Manage bulk storage and transfer.
- Handle equipment with care, and report any wear & tear.
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to teresa@starhr.Com