Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Santa Rosa, CA
Assembly Worker - AM
5: 30AM - 2: 15pm. Monday - Friday and some Saturdays
Santa Rosa CA
Primary Job Functions
- Follow instructions of the job.
- Ability to work well in a team oriented atmosphere.
- Maintain established standards for line speeds and quality.
- Take proper precautions and use all equipment safely.
- Wear personal protective gear as assigned.
- Notify the Line Lead or Supervisor of any quality, safety, or mechanical problems.
- Operate depositors correctly maintaining established line speeds and quality of the product.
- Operate additional processing equipment as trained.
- Maintain a clean work area and perform housekeeping procedures as needed.
- Assembling parts together, vending, and operating the machines and quality control.
- Other duties may be assigned.
No prior experience required.
- Ability to read simple instructions.
- Ability to complete simple forms.
- Ability to verbally communicate with supervisor.
- Lift up to 35 lbs.
Looking for a reliable candidate with a positive attitude and the ability to work in team to start working ASAP for a leading pharmaceutical company in Santa Rosa.
The position is on the production line for the AM shift 5: 30AM to 2: 15pm with a starting rate of $11.25 per hour, overtime available as well on Saturday if interested.
Contact us today at (707) 575-5005 or email resumes to aimee@starhr.Com.
$11.25 per hour.