Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Rohnert Park, CA
- Hand and body dexterity for mechanical assembly.
- Understand and follow work instructions.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Learn and follow workmanship standards and production standard work.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or digital form.
- Computer aptitude to search, open and review files.
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Demonstrate positive interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to read and understand instructions, drawings, gauges and write simple correspondence in English are required.
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations such as hours worked ruler measurements and general shop math.
Primary Job Functions
- Work as a member of our production team assembling and testing products.
- Meet daily production quality and productivity targets.
- All employees must understand and follow safety rules and cleanliness guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned
Monday-Friday 7am-3: 30pm
For immediate consideration email resume to: teresa@starhr.Com