Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Our client is seeking the very best accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll Accounting Manager to support the accounting department. As an Account Manager you ll be responsible for AP/AR, General Ledger functions, and ensuring timely processing of all financial transactions. The Account Manager will be instrumental in the success of the accounting department.
Ideal schedule is Monday thru Friday from 7: 30am to 4: 00pm (negotiable).
You re good at:
- Oversees the activities of the Accounts Receivable function to ensure the accurate and timely management of all Accounts Receivable components including billings, collections, revenue recognition and reporting.
- Ensures that Construction projects and Fixed Assets are properly recorded and depreciated in accordance with the Company' s policies and GAAP.
- Oversees the activities of the General Ledger Function to ensure the accurate and timely closing of the General Ledger.
- Establishes and maintains processes and controls to achieve maximum efficiencies and adherence of accounting policies and procedures which verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the Company' s value.
- Ensures accurate and timely financial reporting to internal management and parent company.
- Oversees all required statutory filings with all governmental agencies.
- Performs monthly Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss account analysis by location.
- Extensive knowledge of Accounting principles and practices.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Organizational abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Capability of managing a medium size staff.
- Able to be highly confidential.
- Proficient with computers to include the utilization of Microsoft programs especially with Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Manages stress and/or fast-pace effectively.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- 8 + years of Accounting/Finance experience.
- 3+ years in a leadership role.
- Public Accounting experience preferred